Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cherry Blossom Tattoos

I am a total sucker for Cherry Blossom tattoos. I think they are one of the most feminine style of tattoos for women whether you go small or large. If they are done well, they are flowing and graceful.

You can do only a small branch, a few blossoms or a whole tree with great results if you study the types and make sure that your tattoo artist designs the tattoo for your body.


Tattoo #58963 on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk


cherry blossom on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk


Cherry Blossom Branch on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk







Cherry blossoms can be integrated with other items as well.




My 1st tattoo on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk


Eventually I plan on having a Cherry Blossom tattoo, I just need to decide what style I am going with and exactly where I will put it but it is top on my list of must haves. I have collected quite a few photos of the different styles out there and have even thought about possibly going with a Plum Blossom which is striking as well.


Which ever style you go with you can have one of the most feminine tattoos around if you chose a Cherry Blossom tattoo.



web tracker