Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tattoos I Like

I have decided to show some tattoos that I have collected that I think are really cool, sexy, unusual or just found interesting.

Tattoo ideas abound and are only limited by your imagination, the skill of your tattoo artist and unfortunately, your pocketbook. The biggest problem I have found is that I like so many that I could be covered from shoulder to feet with tattoos and still not get all the ones that I like. Deciding on what and where are the most difficult decisions and I find myself envying those that are brave enough to be bold and go for it.

I hope you find these as interesting and inspirational as I did.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



web tracker







GO TO PLEASUREYOURPAGE.COM
PLEASUREYOURPAGE.COM