Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reader's Personal Tattoos

Here are a few tattoos that I have received from a reader as well as one of my own. My tattoo is on my left inside wrist and is a tribute to my daughter. It represents her changing from a child to a grown-up married woman in her own right, as a caterpillar transforms into a beautiful butterfly and goes off on a new life. It is also on the left side as that is the closest to my heart and she is my only daughter and my first born.



These are from a reader that goes by "Lady Rose" and had a couple of blogs herself.
here is her Entrecard Picture for one of her sites:



And these are her tattoos which I like very much!







If you want to see your tattoos on this site, please follow the instructions in the sidebar for submission rules and email address. Please help me show off real womens tattoos!












3 comments:

Cynthia Rose said...

ooooh thanks so much for posting my tattoos! Can't wait till my next one's - which will be this Oct. (for my birthday)

Anonymous said...

Dontcha just LOVE Lady Rose's tats? That's how I heard about this blog - am subscribing now :)

Delaney said...

Mammadawg,
yes I do love them and I'm glad she so kindly let me post them here and I look forward to seeing her newest ones in Oct. if she lets me post them as well.
Thank you for your subscription as well!
Delaney