Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Geisha Tattoos

The other day was my birthday and I had asked my Hubby for a new tattoo and he said "sure" so I am tickled. I am going to get a Geisha with some cherry blossoms. Geisha and cherry blossoms are more of a "uni-sex" style and can be worn by either men or women with no problems as they are not gender exclusive. They look good on either sex.

Asian themed tattoos are very popular in America with both men and women. Some styles seem (at least to me) to be more masculine such as having a back piece with a Samurai warrior killing another Samurai. Doesn't seem terribly feminine to me but that's just my humble opinion. The Koi fish, Geisha and cherry blossom seem more genderless to me.

The following two tattoo designs are what I am looking at for the Geisha, I just haven't decided for sure which one I want to go with yet.






The second one I would change the flowers to cherry blossoms and I want some hanging over the Geisha to look like she is under a tree.

There are many different styles of Geisha tattoos out there and many styles of artistic images that could be used for your Geisha tattoo. Here are a few of the ones I have looked for.


My lovely lady on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



Deek's Geisha bck on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



Geisha  on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



Geisha Completed on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



I absolutely love the color and details of this one and have considered this one as inspiration.

Geisha  on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



Whatever style suits your taste, Geisha girl tattoos can be a very beautiful choice.


Find more blogs at Blogerella



web tracker








Photobucket