Friday, January 9, 2009

Large Tattoos for Women

Large tattoos can be very stunning and interesting if chosen wisely. They require a lot of thought and work with your tattoo artist to ensure that what you envision is workable. You will need to decide with your tattoo artist if your design is workable for a single session or if you need to have the work done in multiple sessions.

From personal experience, I did my Geisha tattoo in a single six hour session. Now by the end of it I was pretty sore and ready for it to be done but I only had one time healing process instead of multiple times. If I have another large tattoo I'm not sure which way I will go. It all depends on your pain tolerance and what your tattoo artist is comfortable with doing.



Tribal cherry blossom on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



Bird on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



Tattoo #131552 on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



Finished VW Beetle Flower! on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk



My Second Tattoo!! on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk


Depending on the size and complexity of your large tattoo will determine if it can be done in one session or not. Remember, large tattoos don't have to be extremely detailed to be pretty as this last tattoo shows. Sometimes less is striking.


Find more interesting blogs and bloggers at Blogerella
Find more blogs at Blogerella



web tracker