Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Black and Grey Tattoos

There are lots of things to take into consideration and preparation of getting your tattoo, especially your first. Besides figuring out what, where and what size you want your tattoo to be you also have to decide whether you want color or just black and grey.

Tattoo enthusiasts can be pretty divided on this issue while some of us like both. Sometimes it is strictly personal choice, sometimes it depends on what the tattoo really needs or the location of the tattoo.

 

If you have a color tattoo on your foot, you will more than likely have to have it touched up quicker than if you have a black and grey one. Some designs just look better in color while others should be black and grey

lilly on ankle on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk

Fairy Ink on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk

Lesley's foot flowers on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk

Tattoo #153946 on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk

arm flowers on CheckOutMyInk.com
CheckOutMyInk

As you can see, black and grey tattoos are great and can change the whole way a tattoo can look. It is up to you to decide if you want color or to go more traditional and stick with black and grey.

Whatever you chose make sure you have a good if not great tattoo artist do your ink for the best results.

Happy Tattooing!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,

Blogger Labels: ink,Black,Grey,Tattoos,Tattoo,foot,artist,results,enthusiasts

Find more interesting blogs and bloggers at Blogerella

Find more blogs at Blogerella

 

 web tracker

5 comments:

lynette355 said...

great work so nice to see where you can learn mmore about tatoos thanss for visiting me and good luck in the r a g

Delaney said...

Thanks and I hope you come back again soon!

Dogmaw said...

Very nice! I'm a black and gray grl myself. So glad I found you through EC!

Marie Reed said...

Hi! I'm over from the FMC:) I almost got a tatoo of reda sports car on my bottom when I was going through my mid life crisis!

Delaney said...

Dogmaw:
That's one of the things I love about tattoos, how individual and unique they can be.

Marie:
Awww, you should have gone for it!