Thursday, April 23, 2009

Options for Women Getting Back Tattoos



Digg!


Not only do we have to decide what we want for a tattoo we have to decide where to place it and for some women that can be a really huge question. In choosing a large design, the back is a logical solution. Plenty of space and easily covered up when need for work.


But choosing the back can open up a whole new set of questions. Do you utilize the center of your back and have one large back piece or do you use just a shoulder blade.


I would have loved to have one spectacualr tattoo on my back but the cost to me was very prohibitive and time consuming so I chose to have one large piece on my right shoulder blade and intend to do a companion piece on the other side hopefully this year but if not, within a couple of years.


Stop and think about it when you decide you want to have your next (or first) tattoo done about where to place it and how large to go. Also you have to decide if you want to incorporate this piece into something else farther down the line. You will be happier if you think it out before you ink.


Here are some great examples of back choices.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



As you can see by these pictures, placement and choice of design really makes a difference so really think about your tattoo before you ink



Find more interesting blogs and bloggers at Blogerella
Find more blogs at Blogerella


web tracker



7 comments:

Jacqueline Miller said...

Just wanted to say hello from the Under 100 group. A friend of mine has a beautiful fairy tatoo on her back, similar to one of these shown.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

It's a funny thing, I'm not crazy about tattoos but I love the art here. Just beautiful.

Delaney said...

Brooke:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.


SMB:
Tattoos can be lovely art, ugly splotches or strange, all depends on the person's taste and the talent of the tattoo artist.

Mz.Bria2U said...

found you on entrecard and I'm adding u to my blogroll...THANK U for the information! I have 4 tatts-received my last one 6yrs ago and I now desire at least 2 more. Your blog is right on time!!

Cher said...

Just wanted to say Hi! I found you via the Mom Bloggers Club Follow Me Group. I am now following you! Stop by my site when the get the chance! I also have a lot of giveaways going on!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Awesome post and your very right placement is important. I have several tattoos including a back piece that has been in the works for years. It is a process. Thanks for a great post and awesome pics. Stopping by from the MBC Follow Me to follow and say hello!

Oki C5100 said...

Wow! Can you say HOTTT! I dunno because myself personally I think tattoo's are the biggest think on your self presentation. I mean everybody is seen differently since they express different persona's, but what if they get a tattoo, will it make you look at them differently?? I don't think so because I can only judge a person if I know them. If I know a person that means I more or less know everything about that individual and their life, and with them having a tattoo, being it I have accepted them already for who they are, the tattoo would simply express a part about them that I already know about. So, to others it may look like a mysterious design, but to me, it's as normal as humans that come with a set of two hands.