Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy Weekend and then Jamaica

vacation Pictures, Images and Photos

We are headed to KC, MO for the weekend to visit our daughter and go to her baby shower then we have to get back on Sunday to get packed and ready for our 10-day trip to Jamaica.

I think we are going to need a vacation from our vacation at this rate :0)

We will be back on September 25th and I will post photos from our trip on my main blog Delaney’s World.

I look forward to checking everyone’s blogs out when I get back to see what I’ve missed and I hope you all check back with me then.

5 comments:

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from MBC!
Now following you...

Love your work!
I have seven tats and I'm going for number 8!
Thay are totally addictive! :-)

Xenia said...

Hope you had a great trip!

Following you from MBC...
http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

2Wired2Tired said...

Hope you had a wonderful vacation.

Stopping in from Mom Bloggers Follow Me Club. I like your blog and look forward to reading more.

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Hope your daughter's baby shower was tons of fun!

Enjoy your trip :)

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

The Little Miss said...

I just found your blog and love it!!!!! I hope you return to post some more :)
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila