Saturday, March 7, 2009

Lovely Tattoos on Lovely Women

 

Today I just want to share some of my favorite pictures of great tattoos that women have chosen for themselves. There is no set style, theme or placements, just great tattoos for you to enjoy.

Photobucket

 Photobucket

I love the detail on this one, it is so lovely and delicate!

Photobucket

I have a Geisha tat that I love but this one is spectacular and so well done it makes me jealous.

Photobucket

Fairy tats are a favorite of mine.

Photobucket

I love the whimsy in this one.

 Photobucket

 

I hope that you have enjoyed this tattoos and maybe they have inspired you. Remember, if you want a tattoo, get it and don’t let anyone talk you out of it just because they don’t like them. Tattoos are an artistic way to show who we are and there is nothing wrong with that or anything to be ashamed of.

Enjoy your tats!

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,,,,,

Windows Live Tags: lovely,butterflies,Tattoos,Women,pictures,Geisha,Fairy,whimsy,Enjoy,tats

Blogger Labels: lovely,butterflies,Tattoos,Women,pictures,Geisha,Fairy,whimsy,Enjoy,tats

 

 

Share this post :

0 comments: