Monday, March 2, 2009

Skull Tattoos for Women

The fasination of skull tattoos for men and women is a mystery to me. Not that I haven't seen some really good ones and I think that they can be interesting and cool, I just can't see myself with one and would love to ask someone with a skull tattoo "what draws you to this?" 

I guess it can be like any other reason to get something as a tattoo you just like it or find it interesting. Any and everything can pretty much be made into a tattoo. I think with women getting a skull tattoo it is a bigger question of do you keep it plain and simple or do you make it a more feminine statement. 

Here are some skull tattoos and designs that have a difinite feminine flair. See what you think.

 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket




Find more interesting blogs and bloggers at Blogerella
Find more blogs at Blogerella

web tracker






3.3 / 5 - 8 vote(s).