Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Got An Award!

Well now, I got an award from one of my readers and it was a complete surprise. A very nice surprise I might add. Thank you so much Stephanie, I greatly appreciate it!

Check out Stephanie's blog here.  

And this is the great award:

 
The rules of this award are as follows:

1) Grab the Award and link love the person whom you got the award from.

2) Pass the award to different bloggers whom you think are deserving of this award.

3) Write a post about the award and there you'll link the person who gave the award to you and those people who you'd like to pass the award.

4) Continue your passion in writing because your hard work will always be appreciated.


I would like to pass this along to the following bloggers that I visit daily:

Linda at Crap on a Crutch and Cone and Bear It  

Lisa at Is It Monday Already?  

Lisa at Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1  

Alaska Mom

Thank you Stephanie for the lovely award and thank you my fellow blogging buddies for having blogs I love to visit.


Find more interesting blogs and bloggers at Blogerella
Find more blogs at Blogerella


web tracker


Share this post :

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Delaney...You're so sweet. Thank you so much for passing this lovely award along to me! :) I promise to pass it on to some fellow bloggers, as soon as I'm able to take a break from packing. :)
I really like your new blog! I've always been fascinated with tattoos - and the photos on your blog are amazing!! I can't wait to see more!

Delaney said...

@AK Mom

You deserve it sweetie! I love visiting your blog and seeing what you are baking so I can drool over my keyboard. I always enjoy it when you drop by either of my blogs.

Anonymous said...

thanks sweetie - wonderful friends come along when I need them most and tonite is a bad pain night - as I read this I'm cheered and it touches my heart and tells me maybe tomorrow will be better. I hate it when I lose my humor :) I shall comply with rules soon,I promise. Hugs! Linda

Delaney said...

Linda,

You deserve it my dear friend :0)

Lisa P@www.isitmondayalready.com said...

awe lady thanks so much!!!! I really need to lern how to scroll them like betty has I will give you link love back later this week I swear smack me on twitter if I forget please!!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie - Acknowledgment will be published in my blog this evening for the Friday blog posting. You are such a gem and I love the stuffin' outta you = thanks for the award hon. Hugs!

Angie said...

Congrats! It's nice to meet another mommas who loves tattoos!

~Angie
MyFourMonkeys.com