Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Great Butterfly Tattoos

Butterfly tattoos are pretty much a staple when it comes to tattoos that women often choose. I know at least I do since I have two different butterfly tattoos myself.

I think one of the reasons is because they look good in black/gray or in color. They can be simple and plain or very stylized depending on your taste and preferences.

Here are some butterfly tattoos that I found that show the variety out there:








Here is my two favorites together, butterflies and fairies :0)



If you are thinking about getting a butterfly tattoo keep in mind that you have almost limitless possiblities on what it can look like. Check out a sampling of the ones that are out there before you ink and see what you like the best.



Find more interesting blogs and bloggers at Blogerella
Find more blogs at Blogerella


web tracker


Share this post :

















Glitter Graphics - Topglittergraphics

9 comments:

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I love the fairy, but then I'm partial because I have a fairy with a looming dragon almost covering my back :)

Days of Whine & Noses said...

I got my 5th tattoo last July.....2 of them are butterflies :)

My cousin is a tattoo artist and has his own shop in Chicago :) Makes it hard not to keep getting them with a tat artist in the family!

Venus said...

I like the positioning of the butterfly on that left hand. I've never seen a tattoo there before and I like it.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Delaney said...

Mommy:

Oooo, sounds really cool and I would love to see it. Bet that took awhile.

Days:

I would be so in trouble if I had a relative or friend that tattooed! I would be covered! Freak my kids out but I would have more than I have now. Yea, I have 2 as well, they are popular.

Venus:
Glad you liked them and hope you get what you want.

Stacie said...

I am to chicken to get a tattoo. I hate needles. But those tattoos are gorgeous.

Maricel said...

I would love to get a tattoo of my own but my hubby doesn't want me to. Oh well... =)

I like the violet one with the eyes. Looks kewl.

As a fellow Mom Bloggers Club member, I'm following via the Follow Me Club list. =) I have:

Subscribed your blog via my Google Reader, or used the email subscription,

Followed your twitter,

And followed you through the follow button too!

Maricel --- Momhood Moments

I'm currently building my blogroll too. Care for a link exchange?

Smart Mouth Broad said...

The artistry of these things is amazing. Still not for me, tho. :-)

Unknown said...

I like the one with the eyes!

Crazy Ass Beastard said...

I am a big lover of the eyes ... human or animal.

I believe that the heart and soul beckons forth from there.