I’m allergic to Penicillin but I don’t wear a medical alert bracelet and I should. I used to but if you have ever seen one of these you know how badly made they are and they snag on everything. Add to that the fact that I hardly ever wear jewelry or a watch, I’m just not into those bracelets.
What can I do? Well, more people are getting tattoos with their medical information such as this one.
For those that are either terminally ill or elderly that wish to have a DNR (do not resuscitate) this can also be an option.
If you hadn’t thought about a tattoo before, these may be good reasons to do so. Jewelry can get lost, the tattoo is there for life. Just make sure you think about the placement of the tattoo very carefully and make sure it is a good choice and will be easily noticed.
It might just save your life.
Find more interesting blogs and bloggers at Blogerella
- delaney55 Sorry you were having problems with your PC. Please come back and try them later with the flash player.
- delaney55 Larger tattoos obviously take more time but after the first 5-10 min. your endorphins kick in and you get used to the sensation and get a twinge once in awhile. I am getting my larger piece next...
- Polly Ouch, ouch, ouch!!! Never have I been so stuck for words - this all looks so VERY painful?!?
- delaney55 I will see what I can do to help you out since cherry blossom tats are one of my favs and I have a lot of pics.
- doklin im looking for a cherry blossom tatt, but i need some help, if you can send me pics so i can form a composite i would be very greatfull. love everyones work check me on facebook under email...